TCBOTB Template

Monday 27 April 2020

Cinnamon Fox Tag

Hello,

A bit of a late night post tonight to share a quick tag I made earlier today.  I coloured the gorgeous fox image last night and put him to one side but suddenly I had a burst of inspiration late this afternoon and had to get crafting straight away.  I didn't even take the time to finish my coffee first lol!

Anyway, this image is from the Spicy Fox collection from JMC Designs and was released not long before I joined the JMC Dream Team.  I just love foxes so I decided I'd go back and revisit this collection just to make something fun.  I'm really happy with how it's turned out.  I really enjoy making tags I find the space so much easier to fill and my ideas seem to flow more easily.  I've taken a leaf out of Julia's own book and added some splatters of watered down gesso - one of her signature features, not something I usually do and after splattering half the kitchen table I maybe won't do it again in a hurry lol although I do love the look.  All the papers are from the Craft Asylum Into the Woods 6x6 pad.


Materials used:
Digi stamp - Cinnamon, Spicy Fox collection, JMC Designs
Patterned papers - Into The Woods, Craft Asylum
White gesso - Indigo Blu
Tag, Buttons & twine from stash

That's all from me tonight, bed is definitely calling!  

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my tag into the following challenges:




5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet tag, love it. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shona, a super tag, love the fox patterned paper you found to use too. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.. Good Luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a smart fox. Thank you for sharing your lovely tag with us at Craffty Cardmakers.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shona this is fabulous. The fox is so vibrant and coloured beautifully.


    Thank you for sharing in our Anything but a Card challenge.

    Stay safe and well.

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete