TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Ocean Dreams

Good morning!

A super early and scheduled post from me today to celebrate the launch of JMC Designs new Ocean Dreams collection on Hochanda TV channel.  My card features a gorgeous Seahorse and some little fishes from one of the stamp sets and I've used a paper from the Curious Wonders collection as a background.  All of these products are available to buy on Hochanda.  Don't worry if the 7am show was a bit too early we're back at 10am or you can catch up with the show on rewind.

JMC Designs Dream Team Member



Materials used:
Clear stamp set - JMC Designs Ocean Dreams
Sentiment - JMC Designs
Patterned paper - Curious Wonders JMC Designs
Promarkers

That's all for now, I'll be back with another post later!

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:




3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Shona, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fab, thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyful card. Love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete