TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Hip to be square with the Cutie Pies

 Good morning,

A quick post from me this morning to share my DT card for the Cutie Pie Challenge.  I'm doing this on my phone and using the new version of blogger so what could possibly go wrong lol.

Our theme this month is 'Hip to be Square' so we want to see cute square cards.  Our sponsor Lee Holland Design definitely has some cute images, the one I've used is a pre-coloured image and I've used scraps from a well loved paper pack to create a background.


Materials used
Image - Lee Holland Design
Papers - Hobbycraft, Springtime 
Cardstock, sentiment, etc from stash

That's all for the moment, have a great day.

Hugs.
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

CHN Patterned Paper Challenge - August



1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous card Shona, love the scraps, what a great way to use them up xx

    ReplyDelete