TCBOTB Template

Sunday 16 August 2020

Molly Blooms Christmas Gift Bag

Hello again,

I've just popped back on to share a little Christmas gift bag I made for the Holly & Ivy Challenge but didn't quite get around to blogging!  This is a cute little Molly Blooms stamp that a friend lent to me.  The paper is a very ancient Kanban single sheet that has been in my stash forever!



Materials used:
Patterned Paper - Kanban
Stamp - Molly Blooms
Promarkers
White Posca pen
Snowflake die - Hobbycraft
Bag, sentiment, button & twine all from stash

One of these days I will be all caught up and super organised...

Crafty hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:




3 comments:

  1. Darling gift bag! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, how lovely.....what a sweet stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete