TCBOTB Template

Sunday 18 August 2019

Pixie Holly

Good evening,

Well it's been a busy get relaxed day today and I thought I'd better share this card with you before I nod off.  I had a lovely crafty afternoon with some of the ladies from my craft club and this evening we were invited to a BBQ, both were laid back but a lot of fun.  This was one of the cards I made this afternoon.


Materials used:
Digital Stamp - Pollycraft - Pixie Holly 
Promarkers
LOTV sentiment stamp
Papers - Do Crafts - Lucy Cromwell - At Christmas
Snowflake Punch - Hobbycraft
Cardstock, ribbon, buttons and twine from stash

It's been a while since I last coloured this digi - she's super cute and a joy to colour.

I can feel myself nodding off so good night & see you soon

Hugs,
Shona

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:




6 comments:

  1. Hello Shona, what a sweet card, beautifully coloured and designed.
    Hope all is well with you, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Shona, thanks for sharing with us at CWTC.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is so sweet Shona.....what a cutie she is!

    Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties, lovely to see you over here xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute christmas card...love the coloration. Thank you for joining us at sweet stampers challenge,
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sweet card, perfect for the challenge thanks for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete