TCBOTB Template

Saturday 10 August 2019

Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge #53

Hello,

I've just hopped on (and it's my first post in ages) to share my DT card for the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge.  We've had a bit of a break and I completely forgot to schedule or post my card until now!  I've had a busy few weeks with work and my daughter and I were at a three day music festival last week so it's been pretty full on.  I'm on holiday now for 10 days or so yippee!

Anyway back to my card and I've used one of my favourite LOTV stamps for my card.  As usual I've coloured it with Promarkers and teamed up the image with some ancient freebie papers.


Materials used:
LOTV Unmounted Rubber Stamp
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
Promarkers
Freebie Papers - Merry Little Christmas
Cardstock, ribbon, twine, buttons and ric-rac trim all from stash

That's all for now.  Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Shona xx



1 comment:

  1. Hello Shona… Thanks for joining our ‘lace and/or ribbon’ challenge with your lovely Penguin Christmas card. Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw!
    Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete