TCBOTB Template

Saturday 9 December 2017

Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge - Gorjuss

Hi folks,

Well I guess I'm better late than never posting my DT card for the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge.  It's been another busy week and a bit since my last post and today has been a particularly hard day.  This morning we said goodbye to our pet hamster Marley and later in the afternoon another car ran into the back of mine due to snowy conditions.  Everyone was ok and the car is virtually undamaged but we just got a bit of a fright especially my daughter who was in the back of the car.  To be honest I'm glad it's after midnight and we're into a new day, things can only get better (hopefully!).

Anyway, back to my card.  This time I've chosen a Gorjuss stamp I bought at the Craft Fair I went to in Glasgow SEC at the end of October.  I love Gorjuss and always enjoy colouring them.  This one is called The Winter's Night - very appropriate considering the weather conditions outside as I post this!


Materials Used:
Gorjuss Stamp - The Winter's Night
Promarkers
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
Papermania Home For Chrismas Papers
Cardstock, Button & Twine From Stash

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love the gorgeous papers
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have had a horrid time Shona. Hope there are better days ahead. This is such a lovely card, beautifully coloured xx

    ReplyDelete