TCBOTB Template

Sunday 31 December 2017

Better Late Than Never...

Hi there,

I just wanted to pop on and wish my blog followers and visitors a happy new year when it arrives (depending where in the world you are of course!) and apologise for my absense over the last month or so.  I had a very hectic few weeks in the run up to Christmas, work was particularly busy, I had no car for a couple of weeks and just the general extra work and time that Chrismas involves.  Then on Christmas day itself myself and my daughter both came down wth a particularly nasty cold which we're finally starting to get rid of now.  Anyway we've made it through most of the festivities, it's been lovely to get a chance to relax and have some time off work and I now have my car back too!  My crafting mojo has taken a bit of a dip so I need to get back on track with that now too.  I've treated myself to some Faber-Castell Polychromo pencils so I hope that will give me the push I need to get colouring again!

So rather embarassingly (as the challenge closes tomorrow) here is my card for the latest Cutie Pie Challenge our theme has been Snowflakes and Stars.  I've used a fab digi by our sponsor Paper Nest Dolls called Snow Family.


Materials used:
Paper Nest Dolls Digi Image - Snow Family
Promarkers
LOTV Sentiment Stamp
Snowflake and star punches - brand not known
Papers, cardstock, button and twine all from stash.


Thanks so much for stopping by and very best wishes for the year ahead.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the colours and the Snow family are so cute :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely family of snowpeople. You colored them so nicely and embellished it perfectly. Thanks for sharing your talent at Penny's Paper Crafty challenges.

    ReplyDelete