TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 14 November 2017

Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge #19

Hi there,

Another scheduled post from me today.  I'm here to share my DT card for the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge.  As always the challenge is 'Anything Christmas Goes' and we'd love you to join us and share all your Christmas crafting!

This time I've gone for a fun chihuahua image by Gordon Fraser I found over at Crafts U Print - it will be perfect for my sister in law and her partner who have a chihuahua calld Elvis!  It's not a website I've used before but I needed something recently for a particular theme and had to spend £5 before I could check ut my basket so it was rude not to stock up with a few items!


Materials used:
Digi image by Gordon Fraser at Crafts U Print
Promarkers
LOTV papers and sentiment stamp
EK Success paw print border punch
Button & twine from stash

That's all from me just now.

Thanks for stopping by, hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and gorgeous papers...fab card :)
    Hugs Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shona, beautiful card, love the cute puppy and super background. Thank you for sharing with us at Unicorn and good luck in the draw. JenniferDT member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute christmas card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die Karte gefällt sooo mega gut. Toll gemacht! Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers. LG Karina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, such a cute puppy! Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge.
    Hugs Marlene

    ReplyDelete