TCBOTB Template

Sunday 5 November 2017

Holly & Ivy Challenge #18

Good morning,

Hope you're all having a fantastic weekend.  I'm (rather lately) sharing my DT card for the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge.  As always the challenge is 'Anything Christmas Goes' and we'd love you to join us and share all your Christmas crafting!

It's been a bit of a mad week for me.  I was at the Craft and Christmas Show at SEC Glasgow last Saturday - my first but definitely not last time, oh the bargains!!! Sunday was the usual dancing taxi service as well as a Halloween disco.  I had to bake Sunday afternoon and Monday evening and Tuesday was Halloween itself.  Craft club on Wednesday then a bit quieter the next 2 evenings then out for the local fireworks display and pizza last night.  Inbetween times working full time and trying to keep up with the usual housework.  It's been a bit of a whirlwind!

Ok, back to my card.  Because of the recent time constraints I've made a very quick and simple card for the challenge.  I quite like the way it's turned out though!


Materials used:
Crafter's Companion Centura Pearl Cardstock in Old Gold
Kraft Cardstock
X-cut Filigree Christmas Star Die
Docrafts Create Christmas Glittered Wooden Sentiment


That's all from me just now, I'm away back on the hamster wheel!

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


1 comment:

  1. This is such a glamorous Christmas card Shona!! xx

    ReplyDelete