TCBOTB Template

Friday 16 June 2017

The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge #8

Hi there,

Well it's the end of another busy working week and I'm a bit late posting my DT card again (sorry Marlene 😳)  Things are really hectic just now, work is busy and there's lots going on at school because up here in Scotland we just have 2 more weeks until the summer holidays.  More so this year as it's my daughter's last year in primary school so there's been leaving events to organise as well as transition days to her new high school.  On top of that we are preparing to go off to Liverpool next week for a National cheerleading competition.  I'm not sure which of us is more excited lol!  We will be away for 4 days/3 nights as it's quite a long train journey from the North of Scotland!  Poor hubby is working so he'll be staying at home and looking after Auntie, mind you I'm sure 2 days of cheer and dance would bore him rigid!

Ok, back to my card.  It's new challenge time over at The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge as always it's an anything goes Christmas themed challenge and it's just for fun.  It's also a great way to get a head start on your Christmas crafting!

My card this week uses some very untraditional Christmas colours lilac and kraft!  I've made a patchwork background using swatch dies and added some faux stitching too.


Materials used:
LOTV Paper Pad - Snow Princess
Kraft Cardstock
Sizzix Noel Die
Spellbinders Square Swatches Nestabilities
X-cut Snowflake die
Ribbon, button and pearls from stash

That's all from me.  Hope you can join in with our challenge.

Hugs,
Shona xx



3 comments:

  1. oooh this is gorgeous Shona - love this die cut and the colour combo looks great!

    sounds like you are crazy busy at the mo - I'm sure your daughter is super excited about the Competition - hope it goes well. My son just finished School on friday, as he has just done his gcse's, all being well he will go back in September for 6th form, but now he has the long summer ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeosu card love the letters Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colours go really well together Shona, love the faux stitching too. Hope you have a lovely time in Liverpool and Good Luck to your Daughter and her team xx

    ReplyDelete