TCBOTB Template

Saturday 10 June 2017

Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge #7


Hi there,

Just popping on to share my overdue DT post for the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge.  As always it's an anything goes challenge with of course a Christmas theme!  There's still time to get ahead with your Christmas crafting and join in.

I've made 2 cards this time both mainly made from Docrafts/Papermania products I've had in my stash almost as long as I've been papercrafting!  I'm trying to use up some stash to make some space.  Although probably only space for more stash mwahahaha!!!




Materials used:
Noel papers and toppers
Xcut label and scalloped rectangle nesting dies
Spellbinders square swatches nesting dies
Buttons, ribbon, twine, pearls, etc all from stash

Life has been getting in the way of crafting and blogging recently, hence the late post, but I managed to have a couple of crafting sessions this week - one at craft club and one at home and I really enjoyed them.  I have a commissioned card to make next so hopefully I'll find the time for that in the next couple of days and keep up the momentum!

Thanks for stopping by to see what I'm up to.

Hugs,
Shona xx





1 comment: