TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 18 April 2017

From Our Home To Yours - DT Post for the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge

Hello!

A late night post from me tonight but I'm on holiday this week so it's allowed!  I'm sharing my latest DT card for the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge.  As always it's a just for fun Anything Goes Christmas Challenge and we'd love you to share your Christmas creations with us.  I'm really enjoying getting ahead with my Christmas crafting this year!

This time I've made an easel card and used a die that I've had for quite a while and never got around to using.  Although the die is quite intricate it was a joy to cut.  I've kept the card quite simple as there's so much detail in the die.  I've embossed the panel behind the main image with a snowflake embossing folder but there's not much of it left to see!


I've just added some spotty organza ribbon and a button topped die-cut snowflake to finish my card.

Materials used:
Sizzix Thinlits Die - From Our Home
X-cut Scalloped Circle Nesting Die Set & Snowflake Die
X-cut Snowflake embossing Folder
Crafter's Companion Centura Pearl Card - Snow White - Hint of Silver & Turquoise
Ribbon & Button from stash

Thanks for stopping by, any comments left are kindly appreciated.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:



7 comments:

  1. Hi Shona, Beautiful card...it reminds me of Wedgewood. :) Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations.
    Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully designed card Shona, it's a gorgeous die, lovely easel style, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design...beautiful colours and die cuts! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' Christmas Challenge.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Wedgewood feel to this. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for April.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Shona. Gorgeous colours and dies. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, My favourite colours too!
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete