TCBOTB Template

Tuesday, 4 April 2017

DT Post for The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge #3

Good morning,

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and take a look at my scheduled post today.  As ever I really appreciate all the comments that you leave for me as I know that it can be time consuming.

Todays blog post is to share my 3rd DT card for The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge.  For those that haven't joined in before it's always a just for fun anything goes challenge (as long as it's Christmassy!)

This time I'm sharing a Christmas card with one of my favourite techniques - patchwork made using a swatches die complete with faux stitching.


Materials used:
Craft UK Kraft Cardstock
Magazine freebie papers and sentiment die
Spellbinders nestabilities square swatches and heart circles dies
Button & twine from stash

That's all from me for the moment.

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Shona, your design is brilliant and such gorgeous papers, Kate x

    ReplyDelete