TCBOTB Template

Monday 9 May 2016

DT Card Cutie Pies - Escape to the Country

Good Morning,

A scheduled post from me today.  It's been a busy weekend!  Iona and I visited the Inverness Science Festival on Saturday then I went for a curry night and drinks at one of my work colleagues house.  Yesterday was a day of cooking and accounting.  I am treasurer for the Parent Council at school and I also audit the books for the sheltered housing social club that's close to where we live.  As well as all that I had a lot of odds and ends around the house to catch up with after being ill last weekend.

Ok, on to my card.  We have a fab new challenge starting today over at The Cutie Pies.  Our theme for the coming month is 'Escape to the Country' so we'd love to see anything with a cute countryside, farm or garden theme.  Our sponsor for this challenge is 2 Cute Ink.

http://www.2cuteink.com/

I've used a super cute sponsor image for my card called Country Mouse Couple which I've coloured with Promarkers.


The papers are Dovecraft Back To Basics IV and I've die cut the patchwork swatches using a Spellbinders set.  The sentiment is by Personal Impressions.  Flowers punched using and X-cut punch.  Paper cord, button and pearls to finish.

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,
Shona xx

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant card love the image Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Shona. What a perfect sentiment for this very happy couple. Great design and I love the patchwork swatches...very creative. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute couple Shona and I love the pretty delicate shades here xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable little mice! I adore the layout you used and might just have to borrow it! This is too cute! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete