TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 8 September 2015

I ♥ PROMARKERS DT Card - Use The Colour Blue

Good Morning,

Again sincere apologies for the lateness of this post.  Family life has had to take main priority over the last couple of weeks and I'm just starting to play catch up!

Here's my DT card for the current I Love Promarkers Challenge.  Our theme is 'Use the colour Blue' and if you are quick you will still catch it!


I've used an image called Littlie Siannie Christmas Stamp from our sponsor Stitchy Bear and it's been coloured with Promarkers of course.

The paper is by Graphic 45 and I've embossed a kraft card panel using an X-cut snowflake folder.  The sentiment is by LOTV and the tag was die-cut using a new mini die from X-cut.  The snowflakes were punched.

That's all from me, hopefully I'll start to get a bit more free time for crafting and blogging shortly!

Hugs, Shona x

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Shona, lovely colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Shona and I love all the blues. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Shona and I love all the blues. Marlene

    ReplyDelete