TCBOTB Template

Thursday 4 September 2014

Forever Friends Going To The Chapel Wedding Card



Good Morning,

It's been a wee while since my last post, things came to a head at my work and due to stress I've had to take some time off.  I'm feeling the better for being away from the situation but I'm still quite up and down.  Thank goodness for crafting to help take my mind off things!  Today's card is one I made for my daughter's friend's Mum and Step-dad who got married recently.



The stamp is from the Forever Friends Going To The Chapel Clear Stamp set, which I picked up in the sale at a local craft shop.  I've coloured the image with Promarkers and sprayed it over with Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle Iridescent.  I've also added some extra glitter glue to the Bride's veil and some little pearls to the headdress.  I've cut out the image and mounted it on die-cut circles from X-cut and Spellbinders.  The backing paper is by Best Creation and although you can't really see it in this photo it has some lovely texture and added glitter.  I've also used Bazzil Bling cardstock which has a nice shine to it. The sentiment is by LOTV and I've added some hearts made using an Embosslits set from Stampin' Up.  My card is finished off with some silver organza ribbon and some little pearls.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Cutie Pie Challenge - #77 Two's Company
Sister Act Challenge - #72 Anything Goes
Penny's Challenge - #193 Anything Goes
CHN Patterned Paper Challenge - September

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's.
    Sue x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for September - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweetie Shona, thank you for joining in with the cuties and good luck in the DT call xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shona what a gorgeous wedding card, love everything about it , it's just so sweet, lovely embellishments too.
    It was good to meet up the other day, you take care, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete