TCBOTB Template

Sunday 7 September 2014

Fairy Cakes Birthday Card



Good evening,

Well it's been a busy and sociable weekend with my daughter's birthday party yesterday and my own birthday today as well as my friend's daughter's birthday party.  This is the card I made for her.



The stamp is Fairy Cakes by Sugar Nellie, (ok I admit to having had a sneaky visit to the Funky Kits shop in Elgin last week but I needed some retail therapy!) I've coloured her in with Promarkers and added some Stardust Stickles for a wee bit bling on the wings.  The papers are My Girl by My Minds Eye and were another TK Maxx bargain I picked up while I was in Elgin!  The sentiment is by LOTV and the butterfly and round embellishment stickers are also from the paper pack.  Some pearls, a foam number and a ribbon bow finish off the card.

I'm off now to settle down with a glass of red and wait for the Chinese takeaway to arrive!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - #235 Sweet Treats
Sister Act - #73 Anything Goes
CHN Patterned Paper Challenge - September
Crafty Ribbons - Birthday
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything goes
Robyn's fetish - #228 Anything Goes


I've also decided to enter my card into the DT call over at the Sugar Bowl Challenge Blog.  This runs until the 11th September so if you love Sugar Nellie Rubber Stamps and Digis click the link below and head over to their blog for more details.


9 comments:

  1. Hi Shona, lovely card, such a sweet image, pretty papers too.
    Hope you feling a bit better, retail therapy in a craft shop hopefully works, enjoy your wine and takeaway, take care, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, hope you are feeling better and Happy Birthday. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shona, Happy birthday and I hope you are feeling better. Your card is gorgeous. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful birthday card, thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!!! perfect for our challenge ! thanks for playing along with I♥Promarkers this week
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shona This is gorgeous, love the sweet image and fab papers... Good luck with DT call.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a lovely comment :) I am your newest follower
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, bright, summery, fun, perfect. Good luck with the DT Jacqui DT Sister Act

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper September challenge with your super crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete