TCBOTB Template

Sunday 3 March 2013

Y is for...

Good Evening,

As well as finishing off a baby card for my pal this evening I've made a quick card for the A-Z colour challenge I'm hosting over at Docrafts.  The Challenge has been going for about a year and is nearly over.  We are now on the letter Y so as well as the obvious colour of Yellow, I've also gone for Yale Blue and Yankee Blue.


I've used various papers from the Lemon Sorbet Capsule Collection and matted them on blue linen effect paper to pick up the colour in the Kanban topper and sentiment.  To finish I've added some ribbons and gems and a capsule collection spotty brad.

As usual the shiny foil detail on the topper has not photographed very well so it looks a bit blurry, oh well you get the idea!

Well it's been another busy day and I'm shattered so night night.

Shona xx




3 comments:

  1. this is beautiful Shona - I wish I had time to join in more over at docrafts still - your challenge sounds wonderful! Big hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Shona, I love the colours. That's a topping topper, isn't Kanban so lovely?.

    Anyway, good to see you here again, It's difficult when working and looking after the family and all that entails, I find trying to keep up with making cards and getting them posted quite a task sometimes, by the time I get home from work I'm whacked, and I don't have a wee one, well there is my hubby.........
    Take care Shona, maybe we'll manage to meet up one day at the Howden's demos, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Shona,love the colours. Marlene

    ReplyDelete