TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 20 April 2016

I♥Promarkers DT Card - Pastel Colours

Good morning,

A scheduled post from me today.  We have a fab new challenge over at I♥Promarkers, our theme this fortnight is Pastel Colours.  Our sponsor is Fabrika Fantasy.


I have used one of there cute images called Dancing Squirrel for my DT card and coloured it with Promarkers of course.


I've used co-ordinating cardstock and papers from my newish Folk Song pad from Simply Creative/Trimcraft.  These papers are an absolute steal just now in Hobbycraft think they were just £2.00 for a pack of 30 6x6 sheets!  The sentiment stamp is from a set by Personal Impressions.  My card is finished off with mint green gingham ribbon, enamel dots and a resin flower.

Thanks for dropping by.

Hugs,
Shona xx


1 comment:

  1. Very nice and pleasant card! Thank you for using this image, Shona! We would love if you could share this card in our Facebook Group too.

    ReplyDelete