TCBOTB Template

Monday 11 April 2016

Cutie Pies DT Card - Woodland Friends

Good morning,

A scheduled post from me this moning as sadly I will be back at work after a week's holidays.  Iona is also back to school tomorrow.  I've been so busy with things in the house this week that I shall be glad to get back to work for a rest lol!

Anyway, on to my card.  We have a fab new challenge just started over at the Cutie Pie Challenge.  Our theme this month is 'Woodland Friends' but remember your card must have a cute/whimsical image to be eligible for a top 3 place and/or a prize.  Our sponsor for this challenge is Pink Gem.


I've chosen one of their cute hedgehog digis for my card.  This one is called 'Hedgy with Bee' and I've coloured her with Promarkers.


Materials as follows:

Papers - MME Miss Caroline Dolled Up
Oval & Scalloped Oval Dies - X-cut
Border Die - Craft Asylum for Sizzix
Floral & Leaf Dies Set - Crafter's Companion
Pearls, ribbon, kraft card & sentiment all from stash

Thank you for taking the time to stop by for a look.

Hugs,
Shona xx

6 comments:

  1. Hi Shona, lovely sweet card, love this image and what pretty papers you've used, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spring card Shona using this adorable woodland friend. Love the flower paper too. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute! I love this adorable image and the bow in her hair is precious! Your flower paper is so pretty and your bow is a nice touch to this card. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely Shona, an adorable little character and pretty papers and finishing touches xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and so gorgeous Shona, love your pretty flowers.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't resist this image either.....gorgeous card Shona, such pretty papers xx

    ReplyDelete