TCBOTB Template

Monday 11 April 2016

Dream Valley DT Card - Anything Goes

Hello,

I'm back again with a second scheduled post this morning to share my DT card for Dream Valley Challenges.  We have a nice easy theme for the next fortnight - everyone's favourite 'Anything Goes'.  Our sponsors are Robyn's Fetish and Angie's Cards & Digis.

Robyn's Fetish

Angie's Card and Designs

I used a fab image from Robyn's Fetish called Bouquet Bear which I've coloured with Promarkers.  I thought the heart shaped bouquet lent itself to a romantic theme so I decided to make an Anniversary card.  The layout is loosely based on a sketch I found on Pinterest although it was meant for a rectangular card so I adapted it to suit a square one and my 6x6 papers. 



Other materials as follows:

Papers - Recollections Valentine
Sentiment Stamp - LOTV
Circle, Scalloped Circle & Filigree Heart Die - X-cut
Button, cardstock, paper cord and pearls from stash

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Robyn's Fetish - #311 Add a Sentiment
CHN Patterned Paper Challenge - April


4 comments:

  1. So cute, Shona, such a sweet image and pretty papers!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love the image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love the image, and the different patterned papers work wonderfully together. Thanks for joining us at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete