TCBOTB Template

Monday 18 April 2016

Finally finished this one...

Good evening,

I finally finished this card that's been lurking in one of my craft bags for ages!  I have no idea why I didn't finish it before I just kept forgetting about it.  I don't often make cards with toppers these days but I rather like these Forever Friends ones.


It's not very awe inspiring but I will add it to my pile for Saturday's Craft Fair.  Papers are magazine freebies, Personal Impressions sentiment stamp and finished off with some buttons and twine.  Simples.

Hugs,
Shona xx



1 comment:

  1. Hi Shona, cute card, lovely layout.
    Unfortunately it's the Choral Society's concert so I will be rehearsing for the evening performance or I would have been over to the fair. Good luck with it and I hope you sell loads, Kate x

    ReplyDelete