TCBOTB Template

Thursday 13 January 2022

First Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge of 2022





Hello everyone,

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2022!  Our festivities didn’t go to plan as my daughter had COVID, thankfully it was very mild and the rest of the household managed to avoid it.  Anyway, it’s a new year and a fresh start.  

We’re kicking off our first challenge of the year at The Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge and as always the theme is anything Christmas goes.  I’m in declutter mode so I’ve made a card to use up some of the many scraps of pattered paper I have hanging around!  I used a nesting square die to make life easier than measuring and cutting!  I finished off my card with a Woodware sentiment on a die cut label and some punched snowflakes topped with pearls.


Please excuse the photo quality, the light is just awful at the moment.  

Hope you can join in with the challenge, just think how organised you will be!

Hugs,

Shona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment