TCBOTB Template

Sunday 31 January 2021

Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge

Hello,

If you could see me on this blog you would see me looking a little bit sheepish, well actually a big bit sheepish!  I feel like I'm in some sort of a confession but forgive me bloggers it's been over 3 months since I last blogged anything!  I'm currently taking a break from 2 of the  design teams I'm on and wondering where I go from here.  As always life is hectic even in lockdown there's no rest for the wicked as I'm still working full time hours albeit at home and as it's my daughter's exam year (although they're not sitting actual exams due to covid) I'm doing everything I can to help with her home schooling as it's possible that every piece of work she hands in will count towards her grades in the absence of formal exams.  I have also been feeling a bit bogged down with my crafting recently and am trying to find time to explore different brands and techniques, especially moving into art journalling more.  At the moment I am still on the DT for JMC Designs which is a real labour of love and one blog challenge DT for the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge, I love my other 2 DTs too but at the moment I'm struggling to keep up with all my commitments and continue to grow as a crafter.  I know I've said this before but I find it much easier to keep up with Instagram and Facebook than blogging.  It's more instant and easily accessible.  I can't promise when I'll next post on here but I'm going to try to at least get my Holly & Ivy DT work on here, it's only fair to the challenge organiser that I try to keep up with that side of things, so hopefully that will be roughly every fortnight, anything else is a bonus.  That in mind here was my last card for the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge using a fab pre-coloured image from Polkadoodles.


That's all from me tonight, hope everyone is well.

Stay safe.

Hugs,

Shona xx

5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card....I love the pops of colour against the whites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shona, you are a right stranger, but lovely to see this post and your card is gorgeous, lovely embossing and a sweetly coloured image.
    I hope you are keeping well in these strange times, don't overdo things though, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is an old post but the link from our Holly challenge brought me to see this beautiful Christmas card.Love the background and that image is so delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea you weren't blogging, Shona. I see you are still making the cards for the Holly and Ivy Challenge, though. I know it can be overwhelming at times, in fact, I managed to miss the last challenge for HAI!! Hope things are going better for you now, your cards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Shona. Love the embossing and die cuts. Your image is so sweet and adorable. So glad you linked your card at H&I. Take care and enjoy your crafting when you can.

    ReplyDelete