TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 19 May 2020

Another Little Piggy for the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge

Good morning,

Today I have a scheduled post and I'm sharing my latest DT card for the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge.  As always our theme is anything Christmas goes.  Like last fortnight's card I've used some of the fab freebies from Making Cards Magazine - these really are fab freebies, they're so versatile.  You might have seen in my recent posts that I'm on a mission to declutter and make a decent crafting space for myself and using up stash like this helps as I have accumulated so much 'stuff' and although it's all very pretty and useful, there's just too much of it and I need to downsize.  Well a little bit anyway, nothing too drastic mind!

I've layered up the papers with white cardstock as the paper is a little thin then distressed the edges.  I've finished off my card with a die-cut snowflake topped with a signature button, a sentiment and some pearls.


Materials used:
Image and patterned papers - Making Cards Magazine
Sentiment - LOTV
Snowflake die - Hobbycraft own brand
Remaining items from stash

Well that's all from me for the moment, I'm working (at home) today but I hope you all have a great day whatever you have planned.

Hugs,
Shona xx


4 comments:

  1. What fun layers! I love the variety of colors you have on the speckly backgrounds, and your little touch of twine is just right for your button! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/">Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in
    Monique DT its a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cute!! Fun image, and I love all your texture and details!
    (When I try to downsize, I then know I have room and get more! LOL)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

  4. With the popularity of DJs coming out of the woodwork you might think that your self made guide to becoming a DJ is too obvious or outdated. However, that couldn't be further from the truth. Source for more about djequipped have a good guide on dj speakers.

    ReplyDelete