TCBOTB Template

Friday 28 February 2020

Toadstool Tots at JMC Designs

Good afternoon,

A scheduled post from me today to share my DT card for the launch of the super cute new Toadstool Tots collection at JMC Designs.  We think this is Julia's cutest collection yet and if you hurry you can pick up a 15% discount in her Etsy shop here using the code TTOTSLAUNCH15 until midnight on Sunday 1st March to help us celebrate the launch.

I've used the gorgeous Tessa Tot for my friendship card and coloured her with my Promarkers to match these gorgeous papers from Raspberry Road which were a magazine freebie from several years back (yes I admit it, my name is Shona and I'm a craft hoarder!)  I've kept the card quite simple without too much matting and layering and used some distress ink instead to give the edges some definition and to make the card a bit more coherent.


 Materials used:
Digital Stamp - JMC Designs Tessa Tot
Promarkers
Patterned Papers - Raspberry Road Love Lives Here
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Sentiment - Stampin' Up Labeler Alphabet
Cardstock, button & twine from stash


No photo description available.

Tessa Tot has lots of equally cute friends, I especially love the snails and toadstools in the sentiments set, watch out for more of them on my blog soon.

That's all from me for the moment, hope to see you again soon!

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:



6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card this is. Great image and I love the paper choice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the coloured papers!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ein fabelhaftes Werk. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is wonderful.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete