TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 14 January 2020

Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge #63

Good morning,

Another scheduled post from me today because when this goes live I will be en route to Edinburgh for a meeting with work.  Hopefully the weather will be fine, my boss is driving us down.  I hope you're impressed with how organised I am so far this year, I do hope I can keep it up as I have a lot of crafty plates to keep spinning and some exciting new things coming up soon.

Anyway, today I'm sharing my DT card for this fortnight's Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge, as always our theme is Anything Christmas Goes!  This is my first Christmas card of the year but with 2 Christmas Design Teams and 3 cards to make a month it most definitely won't be my last lol!

So for this challenge I decided to use some of my Stampin' Up goodies I bought from the Christmas 2019 collection.  I bought the papers from the collection a few months ago when the new catalogue came out and I loved them so much I bought the stamp set and tree punch to match.  SU might be a little more expensive but you always get fantastic quality and lots of the products mix and match with each other so you get great mileage out of them.  I can't wait for a peek at the new collection!


Materials used:
Papers - Stampin' Up - Wrapped in Plaid
Stamp set - Stampin' Up - Perfectly Plaid
Tree punch - Stampin'up
Star punch - unknown kids punch (Tesco?)
Gold cardstock - Crafters Companion Centura Pearl
Remaining cardstock, cord and jingle bell from stash

That's all from me for the moment.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:



No comments:

Post a Comment