TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 17 October 2017

Forever Friends for The Holly & Ivy Challenge #17

Good morning,

I hope this post goes out successfully on time, fingers crossed we haven't been too badly hit by storm Ophelia, we seem to be in the direct path of it :(  as I schedule this post (3.45pm Monday) the sky was the strangest, darkest, eeriest I've ever seen for this time of day!

Anyway, on a brighter note we have a fab new challenge starting at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge as always it's just for fun and anything Christmas goes!

For my DT offering this fortnight I've been making use of some magazine freebies that have been in my stash for a while.  I'm trying very hard not to buy anything new until I go to the Crafts For Christmas Show at the SECC Glasgow next week!  This will be my first time at the show but I've been wanting to go for several years but always had something else on so I'm super excited!  I'm going down with a few more ladies from our craft club so it should be a fun day out!



Materials used:
Forever Friends stamp - magazine freebie
Promarkers
Holly Hobbie papers - magazine freebie
Sentiment stamp - LOTV
Cardstock, buttons & twine from stash

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs,
Shona xx


4 comments:

  1. Oh Shona, your card is adorable and that image is so sweet. Love your card design. Have fun at the show and don't spend too much money. LOL Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas card with great paper combo. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love the buttons.
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra!
    Susan
    DT for CHNC Extra!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card..love the pp background..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete