TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Winter Warmers Inspiration Post for the Cutie Pies

Hello,

Just popping on quickly after my weekly craft club outing to share my card for the Cutie Pies Inspiration Post.  Our theme this month is Winter Warmers and the good news is there's still plenty time to enter the challenge!  We have 2 fantastic sponsors Crafty Sentiments and Bugaboo!

 http://craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk/

Image result for bugaboo stamps

I have used a gorgeous digi from Crafty Sentiments for my card coloured with Promarkers to match my LOTV papers


Materials:
Crafters Companion Neenah Cardstock in Solar White
Craft UK Kraft Cardstock
Promarkers
LOTV Sentiment
LOTV Classic Christmas Papers
Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch
X-cut Circle and Star Dies
Button, pearls, ribbon & twine from stash

I'm trying hard to be more on top of Christmas crafting right from the word go this year as I'm keen to get a Christmas Craft Fair or two under my belt this year.  I made another at club tonight.We'll see how long that lasts lol!

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:




9 comments:

  1. This is lovely Shona, brilliant design and colouring. Sorry to miss out last night wasn't too well, hopefully next week, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This adorable. I love the image and how you colored it and your papers are perfect! Love your stars and that ribbon and bow are gorgeous! I love plaid paper, too! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Cute image, great design and beautiful papers, love matching tartan bow!
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' Christmas.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shona love your card. I am running a DT CAll for the new challenge, it would be lovely to have you aboard. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the tartan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful card. . . I love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cuter image, great combo of papers. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this card is super cute Shona, lovely design and a cute image.
    Thanks for joining this years first challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete