TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Dream Valley DT Card - Girly

Hello!

Wow, what a hectic time I've been having lately.  I feel like I just never stop.  On week nights I don't usually get sat down to relax until around 10.30pm so it's time then to do some colouring or knitting while watching something on Netflix for an hour or so before bed.  I've almost given up on watching the telly in real time lol at least this way I can miss out the adverts!  Work is getting busy too but I'm doing my best not to let myself get stressed out.

So, tonight slightly later than I should have posted it I have my DT card for Dream Valley Challenges - our theme this week is 'Girly' and our sponsor is All Dressed Up.  We'd love you to join us and you could win a prize from our sponsor.


I've gone for a gorgeous girly sponsor image called 'So Pretty' which is available from their Etsy shop here. I've coloured it with Promarkers to match my Grace Taylor Modern Cabin papers.


I've used a die set by Sue Wilson to frame the sentiment which was made using a Kanban clear stamp set.  I've trimmed my card with some tiny punched flowers and finished it off with some square gems and pearls.

Thank you for stopping by.  Please forgive me for not being around to comment much recently, I just wish there were more hours in the day!

Hugs,
Shona




No comments:

Post a Comment