TCBOTB Template

Friday 5 April 2013

Another one for Snoflakes Challenge

Hi there,

It feels strange crafting a Christmas card when we've had such warm weather today!  This is another one down for Snoflakes challenge and for my stash.

I'm demob happy tonight because I'm now off on holiday from work until a week Monday - yipee!  Iona has decided we are going to the Docrafts demo at Howdens our favourite craft shop tomorrow so who am I to argue with that lol!  It's a while since I've managed to get to one so I'm really looking forward to it.

On to my card, I've used another of the Mo Manning Eskimo toppers from Wee Stamps.  I really love the images in this range as well as the colours and have used it a few times now.


The sentiments are from a Paula Pascual set, the spotty papers are magazine freebies and the gingham one is from the Boofle range, everythings matted and layered using kraft cardstock and I've added some snowflakes punched in kraft card too.  To finish I've added a Boofle button tied with paper cord, some lace and various gems and pearls.

I'm looking forward to doing plenty crafting in my holidays but I hope to get out and enjoy the sunshine too, fingers crossed it stays a while.

Have a fantastic weekend!

Shona xx



3 comments:

  1. Hi Shona, gorgeous card, Mo's images are just so lovely and what a wonderful job you've done here, love your design, going to the demo too, but under the auspices of work as I'll be with some of my clients, but he ho, I get to a demo, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card Shona - really wonderful - hope you have a fab time at the demo - lots of fun xx

    ReplyDelete