TCBOTB Template

Monday 8 April 2013

Another Christmas One...

Hello again,

I could certainly get used to this not having to go to work lark.  I certainly have more time to spend on crafting and blogging anyway and at a more civilized time.  But until that big lottery win, I must be due by now, I'll have to dream!

I'm still a little bit behind with the Snoflakes weekly challenge but I'm getting there.  Tonights card was mostly made from Nitwits 'Merry & Bright' elements which were magazine freebies.  Sorry about the picture quality the glossy topper didn't photograph well under the artificial light.

 
 
The die-cut the topper is layered on is by X-cut and I've added some Light Blue Glitz glitter glue to the edge.  I've also added some pink heart buttons from Hobbycraft tied with Dovecraft bakers twine, fuschia ribbon and various pearls and gems.
 
It would be nice to say I'm off to do some more crafting but I'm actually away to tackle a big pile of ironing!!!
 
Bye for now,
Shona xx
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, really like the image Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This ois adorable Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card Shona - sooo cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the bright colours. Super selection of cards since my last visit. xx

    ReplyDelete