TCBOTB Template

Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter!

Good evening everyone,

Gosh I'm earlier still tonight, it's easy to see I have a bit more time on my hands this weekend!  I hope everyone has had a lovely, relaxing Easter Sunday.  The sun has been shining here again today and we took Iona to an Easter Fun Day at the Inverness Caledonian Thistle Football Stadium.  We all had a good time and there were some craft stalls and a funfair to keep us all amused.

Tonight's card is Iona's Easter one from Rab and I.  Iona loves bunnies so I couldn't resist this Kanban topper.



I've kept it simple with two matching papers from Craftwork Cards Ice Cream Parlour collection, layered with gold textured cardstock.  The sentiment is from the same Kanban collection and I've finished the card off with pearls, gingham ribbon and some buttons from the Dovecraft Cupcake Boutique collection.

I'm off to put my feet up or maybe do some colouring for some future projects.

Bye for now xx

3 comments:

  1. fabulous card Shona - I'm sure Iona just loved it! Glad you've had chance to relax. We've had a lovely few days - off to my mums tomorrow for lunch - fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card sweet bunny image. Pleased you all had such a good day, cold but the sunshine was great, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shona.........this is so adorable, love the pretty colours and sweet bunny

    ReplyDelete