TCBOTB Template

Friday 27 December 2019

Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge #62

Good afternoon,

Hope everyone had a great Christmas, I've had a busy few weeks and I'm finally getting caught up with some blogging!

Today I'm sharing my latest DT card for the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge where anything Christmas goes.  We are having an extended challenge over Christmas and New Year so you still have plenty time to take part!

For my card I've gone for a very Clean & Simple (CAS) design using a new Woodware stamp set I bought recently.  It is an ideal stamp for paper piecing and using up odds and ends of paper as I've done here.


Materials used:
Stamp Set - Woodware
Cardstock, paper, button and twine from stash

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back again very soon with another post.

Hugs,


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful car, great design. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this fun CAS! The button and bow are perfect! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete