TCBOTB Template

Friday 27 December 2019

Christmas Cuties

Hello again, I'm back with another catch up post to share my DT card for the latest Christmas with the Cuties challenge our theme is Christmas Cuties and our challenge is still running for another couple of weeks so there's plenty time to join in!

For my card I've used a gorgeous Sylvia Zet topper from the Hobby House.  These are fantastic for making quick cards.


Materials used:
Topper - Sylvia Zet/Wee Stamps from The Hobby House
Paper - Me to You? 
Wooden Stars - Hobbycraft
Cardstock and ribbon from stash

Thanks for taking a look at my work, I've one more post to compose then that's me.

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have colored this beautifully and I love the design! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete