TCBOTB Template

Friday 27 December 2019

Chai Cottage with JMC Designs

Good afternoon,

Yay, that's me up to date with my blogging!  Just Instagram and Facebook to bring up to date now!
I'm back to share a super colourful card I made to celebrate the latest release over at JMC designs.  Julia has just launched the new Teatime Terrace collection today in her Etsy shop here and it's a cracker!  I've used one of the new designs 'Chai Lodge' for my card and the rest of the collection is equally cute and quirky!


Materials used:
Digi stamp - JMC Designs Chai Lodge
Promarkers
Papers - Hobbycraft Springtime
'Live' die - Sizzix
Flowers - Hobbycraft
Cardstock, button & twine from stash

That's definitely all from me today (I think!) and just in case I'm not posting again before New Year I'll take this opportunity to wish you all a very happy and healthy 2020!  Thank you for all your support and kind comments over the last 12 months, it's always appreciated.

Hugs,
Shona

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:





5 comments:

  1. So much fun! I watched the release for this on facebook and can't wait to get my hands on it! Lovely card! Wishing you a Happy New Year! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge. Oh and a happy New year too!
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun, bright colors! They make this sweet house so cheerful!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Not Just Cards Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete