TCBOTB Template

Monday 15 April 2019

Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge - White on White

Good evening,

Tonight I'm sharing a card I made for the current HOLLY & IVY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
as always our theme is Anything Christmas Goes and we are a just for fun challenge.  For my card this time round I've used a cute image I coloured up ages ago and used with a White on White theme.  The image was a magazine freebie and I was experimenting with a different colour palette.


Materials Used:
Clear Stamp - Magazine Freebie
Promarkers
Embossing Folder - Crafters Companion
Tree Dies - Joy
Sentiment Die - X-cut
Button & Twine from Stash

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs, 
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful.....love your colouring of that sweet image x

    ReplyDelete