TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 23 April 2019

Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge - Forever Friends

Good morning,

It's a scheduled post from me today as it's my first day back at work after the long Easter weekend.  Hope you had a peaceful Easter with plenty chocolate treats!

I'm here to share my latest DT card for the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge, as always our challenge is just for fun and the theme is anything Christmas goes.  The months are rolling past very quickly so why not get ahead with your Christmas cards this year and come and join in with our challenge!

For this challenge I've used one of my favourite magazine freebie Christmas stamps and coloured it with Promarkers and it's a first outing for these Dovecraft papers I picked up for a song at the craft de-stash fair I had a table at recently.


Materials used:
Clear Stamp - Forever Friends, magazine freebie
Sentiment Stamp - LOTV
Patterned Papers - Trimcraft Back To Basics Christmas (Modern)
Cardstock, buttons and twine from stash

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs,
Shona xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Shona, a gorgeous card for your Christmas stash, lovely colouring and pretty papers. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, lovely design and image, thanks for sharing at Christmas with the Cuties this month.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I love this card! The image is fab and I love how you've used those papers - a great layout! I wish I could get started on some Christmas cards but I just can't do it. You've inspired me to at least think about it anyway!! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Promarkers this week. HUgs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet as can be! Shona, your Christmas card embodies all that is darling, magical and festive in the season! Darling little Santa Bear, and your background papers are marvelous! Thank you for uploading your pretty project to Christmas at the Sweet Stampin’ Challenge. Hope to see more of your creative submissions in the future.
    Warm Smiles,
    de
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creation!
    Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shona....so lovely to see you playing along with us over here! This is gorgeous, I love the FF bears, and the combination of papers look great

    Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet - I love all the little background pieces of designer papers. Thanks for joining us over at the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.

    ReplyDelete