TCBOTB Template

Thursday 4 April 2019

Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

Good afternoon,

Or should that be crafternoon?  It's been a while since I did any daytime crafting in fact apart from my weekly outing to craft club I'm not doing very much at all sadly.   I'm still struggling with fatigue caused by my heart meds although on the whole it's not quite as bad as it was.

I've quickly hopped into blogland to share my DT card for the Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.   It's a bit late but there's still a few days left to enter the challenge.

I've taken a break off the colouring and made a very simple card this time with some Hobbycraft papers and toppers I picked up in their sale.


I finally succumbed to buying a guillotine and that helped me create the layout.   I really don't know how I've managed with only a rotary blade paper trimmer for so long!

Thanks for stopping by.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

CHN Patterned Paper Challenge - April x

Hugs,
Shona xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the design of your card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete