TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 8 July 2015

I ♥ Promarkers DT Card - Sport

Good morning!

This dratted cold is still with me - I'm just sick of it now, I've wasted enough time feeling under the weather and I have lots of things I need to be getting on with.  So, PLEASE let it go away soon and let me get back to normal!!!

Anyways, my post today is to tell you we have a new challenge over at I ♥ Promarkers and our theme this week is 'Sport'.  We'd love you to join us - you could be lucky enough to win a prize from our sponsor Yours or Mine Papercrafts.


I've gone for Football for my sport and given one of my LOTV stamps it's first inking.  This image is called Football Shirt Bear and I've coloured it with Promarkers.  I've done the shirt in Manchester United colours, their number 7 shirt has famously been worn by David Beckham, Eric Cantona and George Best so the bear is in good company!!!


The papers I've used are We Are Memory Keepers Travel Light and I've matted everything with black cardstock (my current favourite style - you've probably noticed!) and the sentiment is by Personal Impressions.  I've kept the embellishments simple as it's a male card and just added two die cut stars topped with buttons.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Hugs, Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:




5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful sport idea fabulous card Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, adorable image and fab papers.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Shona, fabulous card, it's a super image and the papers are just perfect with it, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Pattened Paper Challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete