TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 14 July 2015

DT Card Cutie Pies - Cute As A Button

Hello again,

If you saw my earlier post you will know I'm a bit behind with my DT posts due to a busy time at work.  Apologies to my Cutie Pie Teamies for being a little late this month.

Ok, so back to business.  We have just started a new challenge over at The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog, our theme this month is Cute as a Button so we'd love to see some buttons on your card along with a cute character image as always!

We have 2 amazing sponsors Bugaboo and The Hobby House!



I've used a fab Bugaboo image, Chibi Flower Pot Peeker for my DT card which I've coloured with Promarkers.


The papers are from yet another magazine freebie pad and have been layered up with black cardstock.  The sentiment is by Personal Impressions and I've added buttons, ribbon and gems to finish off my card.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and for any comments you leave.

Hugs, Shona x


2 comments:

  1. This is really lovely Shona and the black mats look great xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Shona, sweet image and your papers are fab, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete