TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Dream Valley DT Card - Embossing Wet or Dry

Hi there,

Wow, back to stupid o'clock posting from me!  I've just been watching the last episode of Sons of Anarchy and I'm so emotional now.  I'm such a wuss I cry at anything and everything but it was a sad ending so I think I'm justified in this case!

Ok, back to the business bit... We have a great challenge running over at Dream Valley and we'd love you to join us.  Our theme is Embossing (wet or dry) and we have 2 sponsors for this challenge!



I've used a topper from The Hobby House.  This one is from the Spring Bringer collection by Sylvia Zet.  To follow our theme I've embossed the edge of the topper and sentiment using the frantage technique.  The frantage mix was given to me ages ago to try out but I never plucked up the courage to try it out before now.  I think it is by Stampendous the lady just gave me a little bit in a tub so I'm not 100% sure.  Wow, I think I'm hooked!  I love the look and texture this achieves, I wish I hadn't left it so long to try out now!


The papers are by My Minds Eye (shhh they are actually Christmas ones!) and the sentiment is by personal Impressions.  I've added some Hobby House heart shaped pearls and some turquoise pearls as well as some spotty ribbon to finish off my card.

That's all from me tonight, back tomorrow morning with a scheduled post.

Hugs, Shona xx


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous and sooooo cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Shona, love the image and papers. Thank you Marlene

    ReplyDelete