TCBOTB Template

Saturday 24 November 2012

U is for Under The Mistletoe

Hello again,

We are back from the Christmas Fair where we had a lovely afternoon.  Iona won 2 raffles and a few bottles from the bottle stall.  I didn't win anything, she had all the luck!

I'm caught up again with the A-Z challenge, I made a quick card for U before dinner and I'll do my V card after Iona's in bed!


The papers and all the toppers as well as the Foiled dome sticker are all from the Forever Friends A Christmas Tale collection from DoCrafts.  The only other additions are some ribbon and gems.

I'm also using this card for the Bear Challenge I'm hosting over on DoCrafts where the requirement is for Festive Flowers or Foliage so the Mistletoe and Holly fits in with that!

I probably won't be back with my V card until tomorrow morning as OH has a DJing gig tonight and is taking the camera out with him!

Shona xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Christmas card Shona. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card Shona - I can't believe how fast this challenge has gone - you've done so well! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card, your fairly getting through the alphabet and each card has been wonderful. Well done Iona on all her luck, kate x

    ReplyDelete