TCBOTB Template

Wednesday 14 November 2012

L is for Letter Box

Well I'm a little earlier tonight!  I WILL go to bed before midnight tonight!

No crafting for me tonight but here's one I made earlier!

 
 
I've no idea where this image is from, it was part of a bundle of stash I won recently for a challenge over at Docrafts!  I love the vintage feel to it.  I've cropped it down to fit on a mat I cut using a Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles die.  I've also die cut a fancy corner with a Marianne Die, for both and some of the layering I've used copper coloured card.  The faded looking pinky red paper is by Kanban and the cream one is by Graphic 45 (again my fave brand!) I've finished off the card with a pre-cut sentiment, pearls and a ribbon bow from the HOTP Vintage Christmas collection.
 
I'm also entering this card into the Sketch Challenge (153) also over at Docrafts.
 
BTW apologies for not leaving comments on your blogs recently I've been a bit overwhelmed trying to keep up with the A-Z challenge, but hopefully starting to get back on top of it again now.
 
Shona xx


1 comment: