TCBOTB Template

Thursday 8 November 2012

F is for Forever Friends

Hi folks,

I'm a wee bit earlier tonight with my post.  We had Iona's parents evening at the school tonight and thankfully she got a glowing report so we are both very proud of her.  The bad news is the A-Z challenge has caught up with me and I don't have anything ready for G yet although I have downloaded a gorgeous Sugar Nellie digi to use (thank you to Kate for tipping me off about these) and technically I don't need it until Saturday so I'll need to get busy tomorrow evening!

So here's my card for Day Six of the A-Z Daily Challenge - F is for Forever Friends.


I've used a Forever Friends Die-cut Image and mounted it on a white scalloped circle and a red lacey circle cut using X-cut & Spellbinders dies respectively.  I've used papers from the same Forever Friends A Christmas Tale collection matted and layered with more red card.  I've finished the card with a red organza ribbon bow, gems and sentiment.  I've mounted the sentiment on more of the FF paper folded into a banner shape.

I'm also entering this card into the Bear Challenge also over at the DoCrafts website.

Shona xx



2 comments:

  1. super card Shona - love your colours and such a cute image - will visit you on docrafts later! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Iona in getting a great school report.
    Great card Shona, lovely colours and design, good luck with the challenge, kate x

    ReplyDelete