TCBOTB Template

Monday 11 May 2020

Willow for JMC Designs

Good evening,

Today I'm sharing a card I made to celebrate the gorgeous freebie digi stamp that JMC Designs are generously offering for a limited time in conjunction with the Kit & Clowder Facebook group.  She's called Willow and I think you'll agree she's a cracker - why do I never look like this when I'm gardening.  I usually sport the dragged through a hedge backwards look!

Anyway on to my card and I thought I'd give a circular card a try, I've not actually made one before, well I've made a circular easel card several times but not a single fold card.  I think it turned out ok and it's pretty stable-ish!  I used some bright gardening themed papers that are an old favourite and coloured Willow to match.  Actually she's quite bright, you might need your sunnies!


Materials used:
Digi stamp - Willow by JMC Designs
Promarkers
Patterned Papers - Springtime from Hobbycraft
Sentiment - Pebbles Inc
Circle/Scalloped circle dies - X-cut
Flower pot die - Trimcraft
Flower die - magazine freebie
Cardstock, buttons & twine from stash

That's all from me for tonight, it's just about time to make dinner then chill with some colouring later.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colours and fabulous design, love it..

    Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So colourful and bright - Lovely Card -thank you for joining us at LPCF - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that card and all the elements you used to make the scene. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation, just love the bright colours you have used

    Thank you for sharing with us over at 'Not Just Cards' this month
    Stay Safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete