TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Little Piggy for the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge

Good morning,

A scheduled post from me today to share my DT card for the latest Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge
who can believe it's May already?  I'm now on week 8 of lockdown, hard to believe the time is still flying past so quickly even though our lives have slowed down a lot.  There's always stuff to do though.  Last night after work I spent an hour starting to sort out 'stuff' in the joint office/craft storage room.  I don't craft in there as there's not enough desk space but that's where I do my blogging and keep all my equipment and the bulk of my stash.  Although, having said that I have a set of drawers and my craft trolley in the hall and currently a large plastic storage box of dies under the kitchen table, oh and just remembered a few box files of A4 papers in the bedroom.  Oops I really need to get everything sorted into one place!  Anyway, I then made dinner then had another 2 hours decluttering time before catching up with an episode of Power and a glass of red.  It's going to take many more hours before everything is ship shape but I'm sure I'll get there!

Ok, so for this fortnight's challenge I decided to make a circular card for a change off my usual square offerings.  In the spirit of using up stash I used some freebie papers (including the little piggy image) from Making Cards, my favourite magazine.  I've used some snowflake die-cuts and punched shapes to finish off my circular easel card.  I made a second card with the same papers but that's to share another day!  Please excuse the photo, I had to take it in the daytime so ended up with dark shadows.


Materials used:
Patterned paper & image - Making Cards magazine
Sentiment - LOTV
Scallop circle die - X-cut
Large snowflake die - Hobbycraft own brand
Small snowflake punch - Hobbycraft?
Cardstock, card candi, button & twine all from stash

That's all from me for now.

Stay safe.

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:








3 comments:

  1. This is so cute Shona...........xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the Making Cards kit.
    Love your circle card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable circle card and beautiful coloring!! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    ReplyDelete