TCBOTB Template

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Noel at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge

Good afternoon,

Well it's another lunch break post from me today, I'm starting to come down with yet another cold so I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself.

Today I'm sharing my DT card for this fortnight's Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge as always we are an anything Christmas goes challenge.  I've made a simple but effective card using some tartan patterned paper and a glittery wooden sentiment as the focal points. 


Materials used:
Patterned paper - Stampin' Up Wrapped in Plaid
Border die - Crafters Companion
Wooden glitter word - Docrafts
Cork star & poinsettia - Hobbycraft 


Thanks for stopping by, hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
CHN Patterned Paper - February x
CHN Christmas Challenge - #478 Use Gold (Optional) x
Unicorn Challenge - #51 Anything Goes x
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes x
Christmas at Sweet Stampin - February Feature a Sentiment x
Craft-Dee Bowz - February x

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shona - love the colours and bling xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the design and the tartan paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an elegant and beautiful card. Love this to bits! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous Christmas creation with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. So fabulous! Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the background papers and the border is perfect! Your glittery gold sentiment is perfect for our challenge! So glad you joined us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'!

    ReplyDelete