TCBOTB Template

Saturday 22 February 2020

Forever Friends with the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge

Good afternoon,

Well it's a snowy, windy, stormy and even sunny kind of day here in the North of Scotland.  If there's one thing true about the Scottish weather it's that we often experience all 4 seasons in the same day, heck even all 4 in one hour has been known!

I've popped on to try and get up to date with my blogging.  I was away from home for a long weekend last weekend and really busy in the days leading up to going away so unfortunately I didn't get to post my Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge DT card on my own blog in time although it was on the Challenge blog when it should have been phew!  As I've been so busy I decided to make a quick but cute Forever Friends card from my ancient A Christmas Tale Collection which has been in my stash almost since I first started cardmaking and I'm still clinging on to a few of the papers and toppers!


Materials used:
Decoupage, papers & sentiment - Forever Friends A Christmas Tale
Cardstock, button & twine from stash

Thanks for stopping by today to see what I've been up to.  Hope to be back sharing some other makes shortly!

Hugs,
Shona xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challege.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, so cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete